About Amaze College
Of Animation And Technology
With the vision “To become the one and only Media technology training institute in making our students’ dreams come true”. Amaze Multimedia started its journey in 2006. Amaze is the first University aided service provider for Media Technology courses. All our courses are accredited by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. With the help of professionals, we have uniquely designed our courses to help the students to understand better and have fun while learning.
We also ensure that our students are passionate about the career they would engage in to. Wide & comfortable milieu with air-conditioned classrooms coupled with high-end equipments, leading edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities and adept faculties are our assets.
Our Mission is “To instigate, Educate & Empower students to meet media industry standards and to create dignified rainmakers”. Time and again we have worked towards a student centric system.
- Advanced Studio setup with full equipped higher end Infra support.
- Inhouse Real time Project Development
- Specialisation Program to create a niche in the Multimedia Industry
- Customised curriculum revamped and incorporated with advanced features exclusively to match the Industry requirements.
- We inculcate Concepts rather training tools
- Industry recognized certification programs
- The Training Institute having exclusive recruitment Consultancy for Multimedia Domain.
Other added Features:
- Traditional art and digital technology are taught on a parallel track
- Constant research and developments to keep curriculum up to date and industry relevant
- Professionals and certified Trainers with Real time experience
- 100% authentic, licensed software
- Drawing studio with industry standard light tables
- Alliances with global leaders like Adobe, Autodesk, Toon-Boom and Dell/Lenovo
- Career and life skill workshops
- Intensive Soft skill workshops on timely basis
- One of the best libraries with hundreds of books on animation
- College galleries to showcase students work
- Photography facilities with equipments
- Preview theatre for movie studies
- Individual courseware for each module